The New York Jets have had some incredible players play quarterback throughout the long term. Now and again with positive outcomes an occasionally with a not exactly heavenly result. Here is a gander at some intriguing and obscure, yet interesting bits of trivia about the quarterbacks that have prepared for the New York Jets throughout the long term.
- Frank Reich tossed 18 profession TD passes during his 10 seasons with the Buffalo Bills. He verged on garnish that during his solitary season with the Jets when he tossed 15 score passes.
- The first score pass in quite a while tossed by a Jets quarterback was a third quarter 20 yard pass from Joe Namath to recipient Pete Lammons in a 27-23 success over the Oakland Raiders in 1968. เว็บพนันบอล สมัครฟรี
- Richard Todd drives all Jets quarterbacks in the classification of profession surging yards with 821.
- Vinny Testaverde's 27 yard score toss to wide recipient Laveranues Coles in a 2005 game against the New England Patriots was the last score pass tossed in a Monday Night Football match-up broadcast on the ABC organization.
- The New York Jets had something else altogether pioneer every year from 1995 to 1999. In 1995 it was Boomer Esiason, in 1996 it was Frank Reich, 1997 had Neil O'Donnell, 1998 saw the passing chief position being taken by Vinny Testaverde, and the 1999 pioneer was Ray Lucas.
- In seven days 14 misfortune to the New York Giants in 1984, Ken O'Brien tossed for 351 yards. This is the most passing yards at any point collected in one game by a Jets newbie quarterback.
- Though he decided to play in the American Football League with the Jets who drafted him, Joe Namath was likewise picked in the National Football League draft, where he was picked by the St. Louis Cardinals.